RE: [clubpuck] Bringing Sexy Back - Sunday wrap

  • Scott Semans
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013

      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com [mailto:clubpuck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Smith
      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 1:58 PM
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [clubpuck] Bringing Sexy Back - Sunday wrap

      White

      Jennifer
      Brigit

      Gozer

      David Q

      Oren

      Rob

      Michael

      Dr. Ken

      Bob

      Black

      Yori

      Miles

      Martin

      Scott

      Wendy

      Chris

      Carlos

      A hulking brut of a man, whose name Yo no soy...David?

      White lead in scoring, I think someone said 7 - 3...I'm too busy trying to breathe to keep score, but the ratio sounds about right.   The points were all well fought over so after a early trade (involving Ken/Bob/etc) we didn't bother with another trade.

      It was a lovely send off practice for our USA ladies: Brigit and Jennifer.  Both were playing lean mean and ready to take on the World.  Go get 'em gals and have fun!!!!

      Scott showed up in his "Sanford and Son" pickup truck, with 2 sets of newly refurbished goals from the sport court.  Each weigh half a metric ton (3 is recommended to pull them out of the pool) and they are long, lean and a huge improvement over the "clam-shell" goals.  Which, Scott took away with him afterwards to work his magic.

      Yori held a pre-game underwater photo shoot for Martin and Baby Martin under the strict supervision of  Mrs. Martin.

      You get the point.  Fun, Fun, (hockey) and more Fun.

      See ya on the bottom,

      Michael

    • Gustavo Pesce
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
        "Yo no se" means "I don't know", "Yo no soy" means "I am not". Otherwise a lovely and sexy report ;-)

        On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Michael Smith <smithmichaels@...> wrote:

        White
        Jennifer
        Brigit
        Gozer
        David Q
        Oren
        Rob
        Michael
        Dr. Ken

        Black
        Yori
        Miles
        Martin
        Scott
        Wendy
        Chris
        Bob
[...]

      • Oren Levy
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013

          The new goals were awesome to play on (and score on for that matter).  Thanks Scott!