[clubpuck] Bringing Sexy Back - Sunday wrap

  • Michael Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
      White
      Jennifer
      Brigit
      Gozer
      David Q
      Oren
      Rob
      Michael
      Dr. Ken

      Black
      Yori
      Miles
      Martin
      Scott
      Wendy
      Chris
      Bob
      A hulking brut of a man, whose name Yo no soy...David?

      White lead in scoring, I think someone said 7 - 3...I'm too busy trying to breathe to keep score, but the ratio sounds about right.   The points were all well fought over so after a early trade (involving Ken/Bob/etc) we didn't bother with another trade.

      It was a lovely send off practice for our USA ladies: Brigit and Jennifer.  Both were playing lean mean and ready to take on the World.  Go get 'em gals and have fun!!!!

      Scott showed up in his "Sanford and Son" pickup truck, with 2 sets of newly refurbished goals from the sport court.  Each weigh half a metric ton (3 is recommended to pull them out of the pool) and they are long, lean and a huge improvement over the "clam-shell" goals.  Which, Scott took away with him afterwards to work his magic.

      Yori held a pre-game underwater photo shoot for Martin and Baby Martin under the strict supervision of  Mrs. Martin.

      You get the point.  Fun, Fun, (hockey) and more Fun.

      See ya on the bottom,
      Michael

    • Scott Semans
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013

            The new goals were awesome to play on (and score on for that matter).  Thanks Scott!