15 Bucks Off Groceries

  • Matt Blair
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
      Everyone,

      My work (Good Eggs) is offering $15 off orders.

      Good Eggs is a local food company, where most of the food you order is harvested or made within 24 hours of your receiving it. Which means super fresh fruits, veggies, eggs, etc.

      You can either get your stuff delivered, or we have pickup spots where you can grab your stuff as well.

      If you're interested, here's the promo code:

      just4hockey

      Matt
    • Michael Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013
        White
        Jennifer
        Brigit
        Gozer
        David Q
        Oren
        Rob
        Michael
        Dr. Ken

        Black
        Yori
        Miles
        Martin
        Scott
        Wendy
        Chris
        Bob
        A hulking brut of a man, whose name Yo no soy...David?

        White lead in scoring, I think someone said 7 - 3...I'm too busy trying to breathe to keep score, but the ratio sounds about right.   The points were all well fought over so after a early trade (involving Ken/Bob/etc) we didn't bother with another trade.

        It was a lovely send off practice for our USA ladies: Brigit and Jennifer.  Both were playing lean mean and ready to take on the World.  Go get 'em gals and have fun!!!!

        Scott showed up in his "Sanford and Son" pickup truck, with 2 sets of newly refurbished goals from the sport court.  Each weigh half a metric ton (3 is recommended to pull them out of the pool) and they are long, lean and a huge improvement over the "clam-shell" goals.  Which, Scott took away with him afterwards to work his magic.

        Yori held a pre-game underwater photo shoot for Martin and Baby Martin under the strict supervision of  Mrs. Martin.

        You get the point.  Fun, Fun, (hockey) and more Fun.

        See ya on the bottom,
        Michael

      • Scott Semans
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 19, 2013

              The new goals were awesome to play on (and score on for that matter).  Thanks Scott!