Re: [clubpuck] does anyone

  • Sean Avent
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013

      Carol..  My apologies. I was not operational this morning and totally forgot about being over there.  I  hope you got some stuff done. I can probably help this week if needed.

      Sean

      On Aug 9, 2013 9:19 PM, "Carol Rose" <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:

      use binders anymore? I have about 40 - .5" 1" and few 1.5 or 2" all colors. If not, I'll dump them or should I say, my muscle guys will!

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact
    • Carol Rose
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
        hey no worries!! three hockey guys made light of what I had to do in about 50 minutes. All is good. I've had those mornings!! If something comes up, I'll let you know.