Re: [clubpuck] does anyone

  • Bob Burres
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2013
      Carol,

      My daughter seems to use a lot of binders. I'll take some or all.  If others jump in, you can divy them up. Whatever works for you.

      Thanks,

      Bob Burres

      On Aug 9, 2013, at 9:19 PM, "Carol Rose" <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:

      use binders anymore? I have about 40 - .5" 1" and few 1.5 or 2" all colors. If not, I'll dump them or should I say, my muscle guys will!

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

    • Sean Avent

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
          hey no worries!! three hockey guys made light of what I had to do in about 50 minutes. All is good. I've had those mornings!! If something comes up, I'll let you know.