RE: [clubpuck] little help

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2013
      Carol,
      I wasn't planning to play hockey, but I am done at SFO by 3pm. If you still need help, I could be there by 3:30. My van is fairly empty, so use me as you wish. I see you've had several respond, so just call me to let me know your schedule.

      Joe
      c 415 801-0606

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...
      From: CROSEUSOA@...
      Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 22:47:54 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] little help

      maybe before or on the way to Club Puck Sunday hockey, a couple, maybe 3 muscley sorts could stop by my house to help me get a LOT of 'stuff,' bags and bags, to garbage (I have a plan) and to my car (for transport to Library). Hockeys starts at 4 pm - about hour from my house in So San Francisco. I should have 'stuff' all bagged up by then, so any time that's good for you all? I am just off 280 just north of 380 exchange. I'll give precise directions on request - GPS for our/drat - my address doesn't work - ain't that a kick in the puck. I have 2 cats, so those allergic need not apply.

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

    • John Pollard
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8, 2013

        Sean & I have it covered, all good

        John Pollard

        The Pollard Group

        C 415-602-0077
        F 415-276-4515
        O 415-826-0606

        1760 Mission St, SF CA 94103
        john@...
        thepollardgroup.net

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 8, 2013
          got 3 guys at 9:30 am Sunday so I'm covered. thanks for the offer!!

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...