RE: [sfuwh] Fwd: [uwhcanada] PCCs intent to register deadline

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 12:43 PM

      Since they're only asking about "intent to register" I'd say we should tell them that we plan to have a team.  We can fine tune whether that's a team from SF, CP, or combined.

      --T

      From: Marie-Renée Blanchet <marierenee_blanchet@...>
      Date: 2013/7/31
      Subject: [uwhcanada] PCCs intent to register deadline
      To: "uwhcanada@yahoogroups.com" <uwhcanada@yahoogroups.com>

      This is a friendly reminder that the PCCs intent to register a team deadline is officially tomorrow.

      Please email me with a simple message if you think your club will participate.  Full registration is only due in september.

      Thanks a lot !

      Marie-Renee

      Ceci est un rappel amical que l'avis d'intention de participations aux PCCs doit être envoyé pour demain.

      Vous pouvez simplement m'envoyer un courriel rapide me disant que votre club considère participer. L'inscription complète n'a pas besoin d'être envoyée avant septembre.

      Merci!

      M-Renée