hall for memorial service

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Club Puck,

           You probably know that Carol Rose's husband has recently passed away.

           We are looking for a hall in which to gather so that his friends can get together to remember his life and have some type of reception.  These are the particulars:

      Target date: September 21

      Target location: Some place between San Mateo and SF

      Expected number of people:  100< # people < 200  (this is a wild guess).  There will be spear fishermen, hockey players, USOA folks etc.

          Do any of you know of a venue that would suitable for this type of occasion?   Please respond to me (rgray35711@...) or Larry Ankuda at lankuda@... (copied on this email)

    • Joseph Grandov
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
        Rich, Larry,
        The 23 Club is in Brisbane. It is plenty big and there's only a Blues band playing that nite. I'm not sure what time you guys had in mind or if you're solid on that Sat nite, but the Club fits your needs: big, w/parking lot, in San Mateo. I'm not sure if there's a charge, but Ralph owes me. And if people are buying drinks, I'm sure I can work out a deal. We do need to let him know soon in case someone wants to book the place. Call me. Let me know what you guys think. My cell: 415 601-0606.

        Joey

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; lankuda@...