RE: [clubpuck] Sticks

  • Bob Burres
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
      Ron,

      We used to have a few guys around that would occasionally make some sticks and sell them, but I don't think anyone is doing that currently.  Most of us are buying sticks from CanAm and other suppliers.

      However, if you're looking for some sticks to play with, I have a handful of them that I would like to get rid of.  A few of them are slightly used and some are pretty much brand new.  I went through a variety of stick designs before I settled on one that I really liked.  I'll be happy to let you have some of my old sticks just for the pleasure of getting them out of my garage.  I won't be there on Wednesday, but I plan on being at practice on Sunday.  I'll bring my old sticks along and you can take a look.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: giveabighand@...
      Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:19:44 -0700
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sticks

      Greetings
      I need to buy a pair of sticks.
      Will anybody be there Wednesday that can sell me some?
      Or should I get them from the CanAm site?

      Ron

      Recent Activity:
      .

    • Yori Huynh
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
        Ron,

        Try the sticks before you buy them.  I'll bring some different type of sticks (new ones of course) for you to try on Wednesday.

        Yori