RE: [clubpuck] One time Sunday Time Change!!!!!!!!

  • Bob Burres
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2013
      So now I'm confused.  7:30 hockey?  Does that mean that I should show up around 7:45 to 8:00 and spend 20 minutes dicking around on the deck so we can start playing around 8:30?  Or are we actually trying to start playing hockey sometime close to 7:30?  If we're trying to start at 7:30, can I show up around 7:00 to 7:15 and dick around while they are wrapping up water polo?

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: RGray35711@...
      Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:58:18 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] One time Sunday Time Change!!!!!!!!

      Due to an "emergency water polo tournament" (you can fill in your own blanks as to what that actually means) we have been bumped from this Sunday's normal hockey time.

      So, for next Sunday only, LGHS hockey has been moved to 7:30pm.  There will still be plenty of light, and it should be warm and beautiful, so come play hockey.

      Please spread the word.     Rob Hennessey, are you reading this???

      Goze

    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2013
        So it depends who is asking.  I will add my own compensation factor in based on past history.

        For instance if you are:

        Rhett -> then starting time is 6pm.

        Uncle T -> then starting time is 7pm ........ on Saturday.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        From: RGray35711@...
        Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:58:18 -0400