Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice

  • Ron Ringsrud
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
      Dude ! ! Thats great news.
      One of my boys may be going to College
      in Corvalis.

      You are in my rolodex!

      Ron Ringsrud

      From: Shawn Tucker <altf4osu@...>
      To: "clubpuck@yahoogroups.com" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 11:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice

      And you didn't play hockey in Corvallis while you were here?!

      Sent from my iPhone.
      Any misspellings or grammar mistakes are my iPhones fault. Go by what I mean, not what my iPhone says.

      I play underwater hockey, it's more fun than swimming laps.
      http://www.meetup.com/Corvallis-Underwater-Hockey/

      I fix computers, if you have a problem, just ask.

      Shawn Tucker
      Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Oregon
      Keller Williams Realty Mid-Willamette
      1121 NW 9th St
      Corvallis, OR 97330
      541-231-9473
      http://www.findahomeincorvallis.com/

      Important Consumer Information
      -------------
      This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and
      responsibilities of real estate licensees in Oregon, please read it carefully.
      Click here:

      On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Ron Ringsrud <giveabighand@...> wrote:

      Hi Brigit

      I was away this week on a family vacation.
      We (My wife and Eric & Kip - the twin 17-year-olds) drove
      to Oregon to visit Oregon State University and then
      4 days at Sun River.

      I will be there Sunday at 4 for the game.
      Sounds like there is practice before 4, is that right?
      What time is the practice?

      Cheers

      Ron

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
        Greetings
        I need to buy a pair of sticks.
        Will anybody be there Wednesday that can sell me some?
        Or should I get them from the CanAm site?

        Ron

        Recent Activity:
        .

      • Bob Burres
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
          Ron,

          We used to have a few guys around that would occasionally make some sticks and sell them, but I don't think anyone is doing that currently.  Most of us are buying sticks from CanAm and other suppliers.

          However, if you're looking for some sticks to play with, I have a handful of them that I would like to get rid of.  A few of them are slightly used and some are pretty much brand new.  I went through a variety of stick designs before I settled on one that I really liked.  I'll be happy to let you have some of my old sticks just for the pleasure of getting them out of my garage.  I won't be there on Wednesday, but I plan on being at practice on Sunday.  I'll bring my old sticks along and you can take a look.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
            Ron,

            Try the sticks before you buy them.  I'll bring some different type of sticks (new ones of course) for you to try on Wednesday.

            Yori