Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice

  • Bob Burres
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
      Ron,

      We like to shake things up a bit, so the first Sunday of the month we have practice at 11:00.  We'll also have time to warm up and have some practice drills starting at 10:00. There won't be any practice at 4:00.

      Thanks,

      Bob Burres

      On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:58 AM, "Ron Ringsrud" <giveabighand@...> wrote:

      Hi Brigit

      I was away this week on a family vacation.
      We (My wife and Eric & Kip - the twin 17-year-olds) drove
      to Oregon to visit Oregon State University and then
      4 days at Sun River.

      I will be there Sunday at 4 for the game.
      Sounds like there is practice before 4, is that right?
      What time is the practice?

      Cheers

      Ron

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
        Dude ! ! Thats great news.
        One of my boys may be going to College
        in Corvalis.

        You are in my rolodex!

        Ron Ringsrud

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
          Greetings
          I need to buy a pair of sticks.
          Will anybody be there Wednesday that can sell me some?
          Or should I get them from the CanAm site?

          Ron

          Recent Activity:
          .

        • Bob Burres
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
            Ron,

            We used to have a few guys around that would occasionally make some sticks and sell them, but I don't think anyone is doing that currently.  Most of us are buying sticks from CanAm and other suppliers.

            However, if you're looking for some sticks to play with, I have a handful of them that I would like to get rid of.  A few of them are slightly used and some are pretty much brand new.  I went through a variety of stick designs before I settled on one that I really liked.  I'll be happy to let you have some of my old sticks just for the pleasure of getting them out of my garage.  I won't be there on Wednesday, but I plan on being at practice on Sunday.  I'll bring my old sticks along and you can take a look.

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
              Ron,

              Try the sticks before you buy them.  I'll bring some different type of sticks (new ones of course) for you to try on Wednesday.

              Yori