Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice

  • Oren Levy
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 3, 2013
      I will be there as well...

      From: Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 11:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice

      I'll be there!
      Early.
      Brigit

      On 7/2/2013 11:34 AM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

      It's the first Sunday...so just wantes to confirm early practice on Sunday. Who's in?!

    • Ziggy
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 3, 2013
        Aloha Hockey folk...

        I have 2 complete sets of barriers and goals for tournament competition,
        made of sheet metal that I need to find a new place to store. If anyone
        out there is desperate for these, let me know. We can work something out.
        I still have fantasies about finding a pool to get UW hockey going again
        in Hawaii but have not had any luck yet. Just getting fat instead.
        Unfortunately, our military base pool evicted us when they changed the
        base commander and the pool drains. Then Paul who had military access
        never picked up our equipment. So we have to start from scratch again.

        Hope you all are well.
        take care
        ziggy

        Oh yeah...We are having a baby boy in November. Better late than
        never...I hope!
      • Ben Phipps
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3, 2013
          Ditto

          Sent from my mobile device

          On Jul 3, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Oren Levy <orenlevy@...> wrote:

          I will be there as well...

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
            Hi Brigit

            I was away this week on a family vacation.
            We (My wife and Eric & Kip - the twin 17-year-olds) drove
            to Oregon to visit Oregon State University and then
            4 days at Sun River.

            I will be there Sunday at 4 for the game.
            Sounds like there is practice before 4, is that right?
            What time is the practice?

            Cheers

            Ron

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
              And you didn't play hockey in Corvallis while you were here?!

              Sent from my iPhone.
              Any misspellings or grammar mistakes are my iPhones fault. Go by what I mean, not what my iPhone says.

              I play underwater hockey, it's more fun than swimming laps.
              http://www.meetup.com/Corvallis-Underwater-Hockey/

              I fix computers, if you have a problem, just ask.

              Shawn Tucker
              Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Oregon
              Keller Williams Realty Mid-Willamette
              1121 NW 9th St
              Corvallis, OR 97330
              541-231-9473
              http://www.findahomeincorvallis.com/

              Important Consumer Information
              -------------
              This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and
              responsibilities of real estate licensees in Oregon, please read it carefully.
              Click here:

              On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Ron Ringsrud <giveabighand@...> wrote:

              Hi Brigit

              I was away this week on a family vacation.
              We (My wife and Eric & Kip - the twin 17-year-olds) drove
              to Oregon to visit Oregon State University and then
              4 days at Sun River.

              I will be there Sunday at 4 for the game.
              Sounds like there is practice before 4, is that right?
              What time is the practice?

              Cheers

              Ron

              On 7/2/2013 11:34 AM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

              It's the first Sunday...so just wantes to confirm early practice on Sunday. Who's in?!

            • Bob Burres

                On 7/2/2013 11:34 AM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

                It's the first Sunday...so just wantes to confirm early practice on Sunday. Who's in?!

              • Ron Ringsrud
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
                  Dude ! ! Thats great news.
                  One of my boys may be going to College
                  in Corvalis.

                  You are in my rolodex!

                  Ron Ringsrud

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
                    Greetings
                    I need to buy a pair of sticks.
                    Will anybody be there Wednesday that can sell me some?
                    Or should I get them from the CanAm site?

                    Ron

                    Recent Activity:
                    .

                  • Bob Burres
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
                      Ron,

                      We used to have a few guys around that would occasionally make some sticks and sell them, but I don't think anyone is doing that currently.  Most of us are buying sticks from CanAm and other suppliers.

                      However, if you're looking for some sticks to play with, I have a handful of them that I would like to get rid of.  A few of them are slightly used and some are pretty much brand new.  I went through a variety of stick designs before I settled on one that I really liked.  I'll be happy to let you have some of my old sticks just for the pleasure of getting them out of my garage.  I won't be there on Wednesday, but I plan on being at practice on Sunday.  I'll bring my old sticks along and you can take a look.

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
                        Ron,

                        Try the sticks before you buy them.  I'll bring some different type of sticks (new ones of course) for you to try on Wednesday.

                        Yori