RE: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice

  • Bob Burres
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2013
      For the record, Terry is in a pre-nationals training regime like I have never seen before.  If you want to witness his dedication first hand I suggest you show up at practice this Sunday.  It's hard to tell how long he can keep this up.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: terrysutton@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 13:41:24 -0700
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice

      Absolutely.  Can't miss a practice!

      --T

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 2, 2013
        I'll be there!
        Early.
        Brigit

        On 7/2/2013 11:34 AM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

        It's the first Sunday...so just wantes to confirm early practice on Sunday. Who's in?!

      • Oren Levy
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3, 2013
          I will be there as well...

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 3, 2013
            Aloha Hockey folk...

            I have 2 complete sets of barriers and goals for tournament competition,
            made of sheet metal that I need to find a new place to store. If anyone
            out there is desperate for these, let me know. We can work something out.
            I still have fantasies about finding a pool to get UW hockey going again
            in Hawaii but have not had any luck yet. Just getting fat instead.
            Unfortunately, our military base pool evicted us when they changed the
            base commander and the pool drains. Then Paul who had military access
            never picked up our equipment. So we have to start from scratch again.

            Hope you all are well.
            take care
            ziggy

            Oh yeah...We are having a baby boy in November. Better late than
            never...I hope!
          • Ben Phipps
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 3, 2013
              Ditto

              Sent from my mobile device

              On Jul 3, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Oren Levy <orenlevy@...> wrote:

              I will be there as well...

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
                Hi Brigit

                I was away this week on a family vacation.
                We (My wife and Eric & Kip - the twin 17-year-olds) drove
                to Oregon to visit Oregon State University and then
                4 days at Sun River.

                I will be there Sunday at 4 for the game.
                Sounds like there is practice before 4, is that right?
                What time is the practice?

                Cheers

                Ron

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
                  And you didn't play hockey in Corvallis while you were here?!

                  Sent from my iPhone.
                  Any misspellings or grammar mistakes are my iPhones fault. Go by what I mean, not what my iPhone says.

                  I play underwater hockey, it's more fun than swimming laps.
                  http://www.meetup.com/Corvallis-Underwater-Hockey/

                  I fix computers, if you have a problem, just ask.

                  Shawn Tucker
                  Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Oregon
                  Keller Williams Realty Mid-Willamette
                  1121 NW 9th St
                  Corvallis, OR 97330
                  541-231-9473
                  http://www.findahomeincorvallis.com/

                  Important Consumer Information
                  -------------
                  This link provides information on agency relationships and the duties and
                  responsibilities of real estate licensees in Oregon, please read it carefully.
                  Click here:

                  On Jul 4, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Ron Ringsrud <giveabighand@...> wrote:

                  Hi Brigit

                  I was away this week on a family vacation.
                  We (My wife and Eric & Kip - the twin 17-year-olds) drove
                  to Oregon to visit Oregon State University and then
                  4 days at Sun River.

                  I will be there Sunday at 4 for the game.
                  Sounds like there is practice before 4, is that right?
                  What time is the practice?

                  Cheers

                  Ron

                  On 7/2/2013 11:34 AM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

                  It's the first Sunday...so just wantes to confirm early practice on Sunday. Who's in?!

                • Bob Burres

                    On 7/2/2013 11:34 AM, Jennifer Smith wrote:

                    It's the first Sunday...so just wantes to confirm early practice on Sunday. Who's in?!

                  • Ron Ringsrud
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 4, 2013
                      Dude ! ! Thats great news.
                      One of my boys may be going to College
                      in Corvalis.

                      You are in my rolodex!

                      Ron Ringsrud

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
                        Greetings
                        I need to buy a pair of sticks.
                        Will anybody be there Wednesday that can sell me some?
                        Or should I get them from the CanAm site?

                        Ron

                        Recent Activity:
                        .

                      • Bob Burres
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
                          Ron,

                          We used to have a few guys around that would occasionally make some sticks and sell them, but I don't think anyone is doing that currently.  Most of us are buying sticks from CanAm and other suppliers.

                          However, if you're looking for some sticks to play with, I have a handful of them that I would like to get rid of.  A few of them are slightly used and some are pretty much brand new.  I went through a variety of stick designs before I settled on one that I really liked.  I'll be happy to let you have some of my old sticks just for the pleasure of getting them out of my garage.  I won't be there on Wednesday, but I plan on being at practice on Sunday.  I'll bring my old sticks along and you can take a look.

                          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 16, 2013
                            Ron,

                            Try the sticks before you buy them.  I'll bring some different type of sticks (new ones of course) for you to try on Wednesday.

                            Yori