No July 4th LGHS hockey

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 4:50 PM
      Dear all,

            I just got an email from Jessica, our pool person at LGHS, saying that the pool is closed for July 4th.

            Then I checked the calendar..............

            There is a 4th of July this year, it is on a Thursday, so don't go to LGHS to play hockey that night.

      A day late and almost a buck short,

      Goze

    • Brigit Grimm

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 11:48 PM
          Right, we play on Wednesdays..... and don't forget that!

          (Guess I've been gone a while.........  there is a pool at LGHS isn't there, or did I make that up too?)