Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th

  • Dave McGaughey
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
      So yes, it is Coquitlam.  And yes, September 27-29th.  And actually a very nice pool that the Vancouver team has never really played hockey in.  Eric was working on hotels (as well as barriers, puck type and other general needs) as the pool is 5 minutes from his place.  That is about 1 hour from the airport - no bridges/ferries or mountain passes.  I saw him yesterday and he was saying the pool bottom is great.

      Dave

      On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Ben Phipps <swimmerscantrun@...> wrote:

      1st world problem indeed!
      But i was really jazzed about a pccs in CA, plus since im missing nationals. I guess ill have to truck my butt to accs!

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...> wrote:

      Oh poor you, Ben!  Have to suffer with a trip to Australia instead?!  Think on that for just a second more...sounds pretty fantastic to me!!

      On 6/17/2013 4:44 PM, Ben Phipps wrote:

      Aaaaargh! Will be in australia.

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

      PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

      Make your plans accordingly.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784

    • Carol Rose
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
        let me know when you/Eric have hotel; I'll be there.

        Carol Rose
        President USOA

        650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact