Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th

  • Ben Phipps
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
      1st world problem indeed!
      But i was really jazzed about a pccs in CA, plus since im missing nationals. I guess ill have to truck my butt to accs!

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...> wrote:

      Oh poor you, Ben!  Have to suffer with a trip to Australia instead?!  Think on that for just a second more...sounds pretty fantastic to me!!

      On 6/17/2013 4:44 PM, Ben Phipps wrote:

      Aaaaargh! Will be in australia.

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

      PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

      Make your plans accordingly.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784

    • Dave McGaughey

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
          let me know when you/Eric have hotel; I'll be there.

          Carol Rose
          President USOA

          650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact