Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th

  • Carol Rose
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
      it's been a bit confusing - first dates scheduled were following weekend - Oct 5-6

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

      You need to first check the hockey schedule before you book a vacation

      Sent from the brick I carry

      Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th

      Aaaaargh! Will be in australia.

      Sent from my mobile device

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

      PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

      Make your plans accordingly.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784
    • Ben Phipps
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
        1st world problem indeed!
        But i was really jazzed about a pccs in CA, plus since im missing nationals. I guess ill have to truck my butt to accs!

        Sent from my mobile device

        On Jun 17, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...> wrote:

        Oh poor you, Ben!  Have to suffer with a trip to Australia instead?!  Think on that for just a second more...sounds pretty fantastic to me!!

        On 6/17/2013 4:44 PM, Ben Phipps wrote:

        Aaaaargh! Will be in australia.

        Sent from my mobile device

        On Jun 17, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

        PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

        Make your plans accordingly.

        gregory

        Gregory Appling
        cell: 415-637-0784

      • Dave McGaughey

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
            let me know when you/Eric have hotel; I'll be there.