PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
      PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

      Make your plans accordingly.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784
    • Joseph Grandov
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
        Gregory,
        So when they say Vancouver, is that in Vancouver or is it in Victoria? And if it really is Vancouver, where in Vancouver? Curious minds want to know.

        I Will Be There
        Joey-San

        PS I want to thank you & Matt re Nationals. And Tom (if you're out there) tell me what I owe. I am working. (Probably too much)

        Joey-San

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        From: rugby14uwh@...
        Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:35:28 -0700
        Subject: [clubpuck] PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th

        PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

        Make your plans accordingly.

        gregory

        Gregory Appling
        cell: 415-637-0784

      • Ben Phipps
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
          Aaaaargh! Will be in australia.

          Sent from my mobile device

          On Jun 17, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

          PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

          Make your plans accordingly.

          gregory

          Gregory Appling
          cell: 415-637-0784

        • Brigit Grimm
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
            Oh poor you, Ben!  Have to suffer with a trip to Australia instead?!  Think on that for just a second more...sounds pretty fantastic to me!!

            On 6/17/2013 4:44 PM, Ben Phipps wrote:

            Aaaaargh! Will be in australia.

            Sent from my mobile device

            On Jun 17, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

            PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

            Make your plans accordingly.

            gregory

            Gregory Appling
            cell: 415-637-0784

          • Amy Cannon

              From: rugby14uwh@...
              Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:35:28 -0700

            • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
                You need to first check the hockey schedule before you book a vacation

                Sent from the brick I carry

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
                  no I believe it is Vancouver. Coquitlam maybe??

                  Carol Rose
                  President USOA

                  650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

                  From: rugby14uwh@...
                  Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:35:28 -0700

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
                    I'll bet you can find a game or two or three there! where in Oz?

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
                      it's been a bit confusing - first dates scheduled were following weekend - Oct 5-6

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
                        1st world problem indeed!
                        But i was really jazzed about a pccs in CA, plus since im missing nationals. I guess ill have to truck my butt to accs!

                        Sent from my mobile device

                        On Jun 17, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...> wrote:

                        Oh poor you, Ben!  Have to suffer with a trip to Australia instead?!  Think on that for just a second more...sounds pretty fantastic to me!!

                        On 6/17/2013 4:44 PM, Ben Phipps wrote:

                        Aaaaargh! Will be in australia.

                        Sent from my mobile device

                        On Jun 17, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

                        PCC's Vancouver Sept 27-29th.

                        Make your plans accordingly.

                        gregory

                        Gregory Appling
                        cell: 415-637-0784

                      • Dave McGaughey

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
                            let me know when you/Eric have hotel; I'll be there.