Re: [sfuwh] Anyone book an extra room for Nationals?

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
      FYI everyone. I tried to book a room at the Nationals hotel Sheraton
      yesterday and they are all out of rooms! I'll be looking elsewhere.
      Brigit

      On 6/10/2013 10:54 AM, Matt Blair wrote:
      > Everyone,
      >
      > Did anyone happen to book an extra room for Nationals? Sarah and I
      > would like it, if such a magical thing exists.
      >
      > Matt
      > --
      > --

    • Carol Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
        I used Candlelight/Candle something last August - behind the Holiday Inn Express - full kitchen - very very close to pool

        Carol Rose
        President USOA

        650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact