Game tomo: Time?

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013

      Hi all,

      If our regular Sunday game is 4-6pm, what is it for tomorrow?

      - David

    • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013
        David...... are you serious? I don't even play on sunday and i know what time practice is on which day of the month.

        I think you need a calender.

        Sent from the brick I carry

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013
          Unless I'm mistaken, tomorrow is the first Sunday of the month.  While Goze is surely to be excoriated for not keeping up his cheerleading and boosterism, it is possible that life (or making a living) has intruded on his time.  So for the looking-up-impaired I'll make the stretch to look at what he's told us the last few months.

          Apr 30: Next Sunday is the first Sunday of the month so remember that hockey will start at 10am (Rob!).
          Apr 4: I took a straw poll last night and it looked like there was still a formidable showing for Sunday hockey........ WHICH BY THE WAY......... will start at 10am and go to 1pm.
          Mar 2: There was a lot of enthusiasm for changing one Sunday a month to start at 10am. I have not changed anything yet so tomorrow's hockey will be at the normal first Sunday of the month time: 3-6pm at LGHS. Next month we will try the earlier start time.

          So I'm not sure what polling straws has to do with anything, but I'm betting that hockey tomorrow will be at 10am, and that the cost will be the ultra-low special of $5/car.

          With the full arrival of Spring, and the approach of Nationals, I'm also betting that we'll see a fine turnout, including the ever-elusive Smiths (sans Morissey), the ever-steady Mr. Burres, and the ever-quiet (for the last 7 days) Mr. Gray.  Mr. Taylor won't be there.  But Mrs. Grimm will probably model one of the new suits.  Others will certainly show hoping to determine the sizes they were supposed to give said Mrs. Grimm several days ago, and we can expect assorted creatures from the San Francisco branch.  Hell, Uncle T may even show up!

          --T

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013

            So, 10-12 noon it is.  I hope to not show up ready at this time to start at 11am and finish at 1pm.

            Thanks.

            - David

            If our regular Sunday game is 4-6pm, what is it for tomorrow?

            - David

          • Mike Grimm
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013
              David, Well, I'm glad you stirred it up to remind me and everyone it is first sunday hockey tomorrow.  But the time is 10-1.  Show up at 10 and do drills, then play is 11-1.

              T, Mrs. Grimm will not be there with all the suits this week.  She is in Chicago!!!  Plus, I think it's too late to change your suit size selection.

              mikey

              On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM, David Quiec <david.quiec@...> wrote:

              So, 10-12 noon it is.  I hope to not show up ready at this time to start at 11am and finish at 1pm.

              Thanks.

              - David

              If our regular Sunday game is 4-6pm, what is it for tomorrow?

              - David

            • Bob Burres
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013
                Holy Cow!! it sounds like Uncle T will be at hockey tomorrow, I won't miss that.  You should be there too.

                To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                If our regular Sunday game is 4-6pm, what is it for tomorrow?

                - David

              • jimm crosby
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
                  i saw mrs grimm modeling suits just a few minutes ago.....so i can verify that, technically(which is certainly the only thing that counts for him) uncle t is correct......although not in the time zone he may have had in mind

                  xoxo
                  -13-

                  To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                  From: bob_burres@...
                  Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 21:35:14 -0700

                  Holy Cow!! it sounds like Uncle T will be at hockey tomorrow, I won't miss that.  You should be there too.

                  To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com