Re: [clubpuck] Nationals commitment

  • Oren Levy
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2013
      Greg,

      I am committed.  Per request, please find my flight information below:

      DEPART
      JUL 11
      THU
      01:40 PM
      Depart San Francisco, CA (SFO) on Southwest Airlines
      07:40 PM
      Arrive in Milwaukee, WI (MKE)
      Flight
      Operated by Southwest
      Thursday, July 11, 2013
      Travel Time 4 h 00 m
      (Nonstop)

      RETURN
      JUL 14
      SUN
      06:55 PM
      Depart Milwaukee, WI (MKE)on Southwest Airlines
      09:30 PM
      Arrive in San Francisco, CA (SFO)
      Flight
      Operated by Southwest
      Sunday, July 14, 2013
      Travel Time 4 h 35 m
      (Nonstop)

      Best,

      - Oren

        Operated by Southwest
        Sunday, July 14, 2013
        Travel Time 4 h 35 m
        (Nonstop)

        Best,

        - Oren

        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2013
          Greg

          Leigh and I are ready to go.
          Dave McGaughey

          San Francisco, CA - SFO to Milwaukee, WI - MKE
          07/11/2013 - 07/14/2013
          2 Adults

          On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...> wrote:

          Okay folks,

          So now's the time to show your commitment. As it stands we've got 19-24 people planning to attend nationals. As stated before we plan to send an A team and a B team.

          So please show your commitment by sending your travel information to me (San Fran people send it to Tom). Once we are sure people are in we will finish the teams up and post them. The last thing we want to do is say something like "Mike Grimm is on the Ca team" only to find out he's not in Canada but in China which is the Ch team. That's kind of embarrassing if you ask me.

          Later on we'll ask for money :-)

          gregory

          Gregory Appling
          cell: 415-637-0784

        • Gregory Appling
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2013
            My work here is done.

            Gregory Appling

            Operated by Southwest
            Sunday, July 14, 2013
            Travel Time 4 h 35 m
            (Nonstop)

            Best,

            - Oren

            Message 5 of 7 , May 16, 2013
              Don't forget to add a few days to come visit us if you can.

              kendall

              Operated by Southwest
              Sunday, July 14, 2013
              Travel Time 4 h 35 m