Bay Area going to Nationals

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      So it is my understanding from the Powers that Be in San Francisco that we are sending combined "Bay Area" teams to nationals. If you haven't announced that you are going please do so asap.

      Matt and I have been asked by said Powers that Be in San Francisco to organize the teams. If anyone has an issue with this, now is the time to speak.

      If not, we will then look to organize an A and a B team.

      More details will come after Matt and I have a chance to go over things and work out a few details.

      Now is the time to speak up. Speaking up later will receive the mute response :-)

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784