Re: [clubpuck] Sacramento Area Hockey Starting Up Again

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013
      Congrats on getting it going again, Rob!  I hope you get lots of players to sign up.
      Brigit

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 9, 2013, at 2:20 AM, "Hockey Fan" <RKentJr@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I hope you are all doing well.

      Just wanted to send out a note to let you know that it looks like we may be starting up with U/W Hockey again in the Sacramento area, soon.

      Please be sure to tell anyone you know that may live up this way, and/or feel free to drop by, if you are in the neighborhood on business, or vacation.

      I don't have all the details yet, since someone else is doing the coordinating, but it looks like we'll be playing on Thursday nights, from 8:15 - 9:15 PM (details subject to change, so inquire first). Not sure if that is every week, every other week, etc., yet.

      Also, I don't know when the first night of play will be, but we'll be at the Folsom Aquatic Center again, which is a nice, outdoor facility.

      If you want more up to date info, check out the Sacramento Underwater Hockey Yahoo Group, and/or e-mail me directly.

      Hopefully, we'll have the details for the first night of play ironed out, in the next week, or two.

      I miss playing with you all down in the Bay Area, but was fortunate enough to get to play with some of the Chico folks in Yuba City for awhile, in the last few years. Sadly, we lost the venue, since we had only a moderate turnout, and with some of the fires going on last year, we sometimes couldn't get enough people to play (a number of our players were firefighters, who had to be on call during the busy fire season).

      Good luck at Nationals!

      Best regards,

      Rob