Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2013
      It was Cinco de Mayo so you have to add Jose and Hose B.

      Sent directly from my brain

      On May 6, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Yori Huynh <yorfman@...> wrote:

      Rich,

      Here's the list. 19 Total

      Scott S.
      Jen Smith
      Maddy
      Lyndon
      Casey
      Mark N. (Casey's Dad)
      Ken
      Yori
      Martin
      Ben
      Dave (Canadian)
      John (Denver)
      Carlos
      Mike H.
      Rhett
      Rob H.
      Matt Blair
      Miles
      Bob B.

      Message 2 of 11 , May 6, 2013
        Thanks YO!!

        Message 3 of 11 , May 6, 2013
          I'm assuming that there was rampant car pooling last Sunday.

          So I am foolishly assuming that:

          Ken and Yo drove together
          Maddy and Lyndon drove together
          Mark N and Casey N drove together
          Jen and Scott drove together...........

          ........... and that those lucky folks should only be charged $5.00 per car!

          WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!!

          Message 4 of 11 , May 6, 2013
            Actually...having lured Matt and Sarah to the Phipps house the previous night under the pretense of free candy and definitely non-drugged beverages, Matt and I carpooled to the pool together.

            I'm assuming that there was rampant car pooling last Sunday.

            So I am foolishly assuming that:

            Ken and Yo drove together
            Maddy and Lyndon drove together
            Mark N and Casey N drove together
            Jen and Scott drove together...........

            ........... and that those lucky folks should only be charged $5.00 per car!

            WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!!

            Goze

            -----Original Message-----From: Rich Gray <RGray35711@...>To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Mon, May 6, 2013 7:48 pmSubject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

            Thanks YO!!

            Goze

            -----Original Message-----From: Yori Huynh <yorfman@...>To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Mon, May 6, 2013 11:52 amSubject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

            Message 5 of 11 , May 7, 2013
              Well done young squire.  Your hockey fee for last Sunday has now crashed from an exorbitant $5.00 DOWN TO AN AVERAGE OF $2.50!  OMG!

              !!!YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE SAVINGS!!!!

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 20
                How was hockey yesterday? Does anyone have a list of folks who played?

                Thanks,

                Bob Burres
              • Wendy Okafuji
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 20
                  H Bob -

                  Here's the list - a small but quality crowd!

                  We had a slight issue when we discovered upon arrival that vandals had broken into the pool
                  and thrown a lot of items into the water, including the lifeguard tower, a pool cover reel and
                  several trash cans (but thankfully no trash). Miles spearheaded the effort to pull everything out of
                  the pool - the lifeguard was very grateful.

                  Hope you're enjoying sunny Hawaii!

                  White
                  Dennis
                  Ken
                  Miles
                  Rob
                  Ron

                  Black
                  Andy
                  Doug
                  Wendy
                  Yori

                  How was hockey yesterday? Does anyone have a list of folks who played?

                  Thanks,

                  Bob Burres

                • Miles
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 21
                    The lifeguard did say that because we did all the clean up that we would not be charged for the pool.  Thanks to everyone that helped both from the water and the deck.  Hopefully we'll never have to do that again, though it was a great warm up for hockey.

                    Have fun in Hawaii.  Tell everyone I said hello.  Aloha!

                    Born in the USA,
                    Miles

                    On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Wendy Okafuji wendyok@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

                  • Bob Burres