Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2013
      It was Cinco de Mayo so you have to add Jose and Hose B.

      Sent directly from my brain

      On May 6, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Yori Huynh <yorfman@...> wrote:

      Rich,

      Here's the list. 19 Total

      Scott S.
      Jen Smith
      Maddy
      Lyndon
      Casey
      Mark N. (Casey's Dad)
      Ken
      Yori
      Martin
      Ben
      Dave (Canadian)
      John (Denver)
      Carlos
      Mike H.
      Rhett
      Rob H.
      Matt Blair
      Miles
      Bob B.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2013
        Thanks YO!!

        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2013
          I'm assuming that there was rampant car pooling last Sunday.

          So I am foolishly assuming that:

          Ken and Yo drove together
          Maddy and Lyndon drove together
          Mark N and Casey N drove together
          Jen and Scott drove together...........

          ........... and that those lucky folks should only be charged $5.00 per car!

          WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!!

          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2013
            Actually...having lured Matt and Sarah to the Phipps house the previous night under the pretense of free candy and definitely non-drugged beverages, Matt and I carpooled to the pool together.

            I'm assuming that there was rampant car pooling last Sunday.

            So I am foolishly assuming that:

            Ken and Yo drove together
            Maddy and Lyndon drove together
            Mark N and Casey N drove together
            Jen and Scott drove together...........

            ........... and that those lucky folks should only be charged $5.00 per car!

            WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!!

            Goze

            -----Original Message-----From: Rich Gray <RGray35711@...>To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Mon, May 6, 2013 7:48 pmSubject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

            Thanks YO!!

            Goze

            -----Original Message-----From: Yori Huynh <yorfman@...>To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Mon, May 6, 2013 11:52 amSubject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2013
              Well done young squire.  Your hockey fee for last Sunday has now crashed from an exorbitant $5.00 DOWN TO AN AVERAGE OF $2.50!  OMG!

              !!!YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE SAVINGS!!!!