Sunday attendance?

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2013
      Can somebody send me a list of names for May 5th hockey at LGHS.

      Tanks!

      Goze
    • Yori Huynh
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2013
        Rich,

        Here's the list. 19 Total

        Scott S.
        Jen Smith
        Maddy
        Lyndon
        Casey
        Mark N. (Casey's Dad)
        Ken
        Yori
        Martin
        Ben
        Dave (Canadian)
        John (Denver)
        Carlos
        Mike H.
        Rhett
        Rob H.
        Matt Blair
        Miles
        Bob B.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2013
          It was Cinco de Mayo so you have to add Jose and Hose B.

          Sent directly from my brain

          On May 6, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Yori Huynh <yorfman@...> wrote:

          Rich,

          Here's the list. 19 Total

          Scott S.
          Jen Smith
          Maddy
          Lyndon
          Casey
          Mark N. (Casey's Dad)
          Ken
          Yori
          Martin
          Ben
          Dave (Canadian)
          John (Denver)
          Carlos
          Mike H.
          Rhett
          Rob H.
          Matt Blair
          Miles
          Bob B.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2013
            Thanks YO!!

            Message 5 of 7 , May 6, 2013
              I'm assuming that there was rampant car pooling last Sunday.

              So I am foolishly assuming that:

              Ken and Yo drove together
              Maddy and Lyndon drove together
              Mark N and Casey N drove together
              Jen and Scott drove together...........

              ........... and that those lucky folks should only be charged $5.00 per car!

              WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!!

              Message 6 of 7 , May 6, 2013
                Actually...having lured Matt and Sarah to the Phipps house the previous night under the pretense of free candy and definitely non-drugged beverages, Matt and I carpooled to the pool together.

                I'm assuming that there was rampant car pooling last Sunday.

                So I am foolishly assuming that:

                Ken and Yo drove together
                Maddy and Lyndon drove together
                Mark N and Casey N drove together
                Jen and Scott drove together...........

                ........... and that those lucky folks should only be charged $5.00 per car!

                WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!!

                Goze

                -----Original Message-----From: Rich Gray <RGray35711@...>To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Mon, May 6, 2013 7:48 pmSubject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

                Thanks YO!!

                Goze

                -----Original Message-----From: Yori Huynh <yorfman@...>To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Mon, May 6, 2013 11:52 amSubject: Re: [clubpuck] Sunday attendance?

                Rich,

                Here's the list. 19 Total

                Scott S.
                Jen Smith
                Maddy
                Lyndon
                Casey
                Mark N. (Casey's Dad)
                Ken
                Yori
                Martin
                Ben
                Dave (Canadian)
                John (Denver)
                Carlos
                Mike H.
                Rhett
                Rob H.
                Matt Blair
                Miles
                Bob B.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 7, 2013
                  Well done young squire.  Your hockey fee for last Sunday has now crashed from an exorbitant $5.00 DOWN TO AN AVERAGE OF $2.50!  OMG!

                  !!!YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE SAVINGS!!!!