Re: [clubpuck] Re: CP Nationals Team - Time to sign up

  • Kendall Banks
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2013
      I'll second what Doug says about the surface/puck combo. If you can handle the puck, you can get away expending a lot less energy than you would on a rougher, slower bottom. Unfortunately, I'm all about not expending energy these days, but I too will be playing in the tournament. If the Door County Sturgeons weren't so fired up it would be fun to play with Club Puck one more time.

      Looking forward to seeing a team full of you at nationals,

      kendall
      ps if you're interested in visiting Door County before or after the tournament (it's a 2.5 hr drive to our home), drop us a line