RE: [clubpuck] help for break down also

  • Bob Burres
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2 4:28 PM
      Dave,

      Here is the website where you can sign up and pay dues:

      Here's where you get the waiver:

      You can mail it in, or bring it to practice and give it to Wendy.

      One thing that the website does not mention is that there is a one pint tax for Canadians coming to play in the US.  I'll be happy to collect that and make sure you're official.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: davemcgau@...
      Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 16:20:04 -0700
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] help for break down also

      Hi Carol

      I need to sign myself and my wife up to be US uwh association members.  Can you(or anyone else) send me the forms and tell me where the payment goes and I can get that detail taken care of.

      Thank you
      Dave

      On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Carol Rose <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:

      that would be Sunday about 4 pm

      ps we are NOT doing any seminars - good and bad news

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

    • Dave McGaughey

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 6:51 PM
          Bob,

          That was last years. This year dude to the fact that the economy is turning around we've changed it to a round.

          To be paid at nationals.

          gregory

          Gregory Appling

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2 8:43 PM
            couple of options:

            write check for $25 + $15 = $40 to USOA include your name and postal mailing address; send to me at address in signature

            or do same and mail to Wendy in Fremont

            or go on USAUWH.com website and pay dues on line

            BUT if you play thru a CenCal club, Club Puck or Sea Lions, add $15 to each of you - still make check to USOA or pay on line.