RE: [clubpuck] CP team suits

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 30, 2013
      Count me in for a suit. This is Tuesday. The 28th was Sunday. I hope I'm still on time.
      Joey-San

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; brigitgrimm@...
      From: brigitgrimm@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:51:06 -0700
      Subject: [clubpuck] CP team suits

      Hi all,
      I've contacted Agon about ordering suits and I need a bit of feedback from you all.  The minimum order is 24 pieces for our first order, so I'll need everyone's commitment to this plan.

      I'm researching material and suit style, so I need to know what you are interested in purchasing.  Guys, would you be buying only brief style suits, or is anyone interested in jammers?  Ladies, the standard style is Freeback, but tell me if you would rather purchase any other style.  Our rep can set up more than one style, but it must be done ahead of time, while we are still designing.  You can see all the styles on page 4 of the Agon catalog:
      http://www.agonswim.com/catalog/catalog13.pdf

      I will be purchasing a durable polyester material and once we have our styles picked out, I'll probably get a few samples for fitting purposes.

      Let me know your choices and support of this plan by next Tues, April 28.

      Brigit

    • Carlos Jaramillo
      Message 54 of 54 , May 2 11:53 AM
        Hi Brigit,