help for break down also

  • Carol Rose
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2013
      that would be Sunday about 4 pm

      ps we are NOT doing any seminars - good and bad news

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact
    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
        Carol,

        I can come help break down on Sunday.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; CENCALFREEDIVER@yahoogroups.com; usafin@...; jameskaller@...; scampi@...; dennis@...; davidjwhittington@...; TheGWTC@...; dennisb@...; Frank_schweininger@...; maloney1@...; lankuda@...; sf.h2ockey@...

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2013
            Dave,

            Here is the website where you can sign up and pay dues:

            Here's where you get the waiver:

            You can mail it in, or bring it to practice and give it to Wendy.

            One thing that the website does not mention is that there is a one pint tax for Canadians coming to play in the US.  I'll be happy to collect that and make sure you're official.

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2013
                Bob,

                That was last years. This year dude to the fact that the economy is turning around we've changed it to a round.

                To be paid at nationals.

                gregory

                Gregory Appling

                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2013
                  couple of options:

                  write check for $25 + $15 = $40 to USOA include your name and postal mailing address; send to me at address in signature

                  or do same and mail to Wendy in Fremont

                  or go on USAUWH.com website and pay dues on line

                  BUT if you play thru a CenCal club, Club Puck or Sea Lions, add $15 to each of you - still make check to USOA or pay on line.