Re: [clubpuck] wrap-a-palooza

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 21, 2013
      Nationals is in Milwaukee on July 12, 13, and 14. It has the perfect combination of beautiful Sport Court bottom with the fastest Kars Puck you've ever played with. Remember the beautiful slides on the PVC, it's bettah!

      If you need further proof, just ask all the big egos that just played on it.

      Sent directly from my brain

      On Apr 21, 2013, at 11:47 PM, Rich Gray <RGray35711@...> wrote:

      Last Sunday 14 folks, last Wednesday 13 attendees, this Sunday (today) 13 rock 'em sock 'em hockey players.

      Wow.

      This is what we have been waiting for............ perfect hockey weather............... all the big egos are out of town...........the pool temperature was grand........ just wonderful.

      The white team (contained a lot of Semans DNA........... or for  those of a baser humor known as containing too much of  Semans' semen) ended up with 14 points while the black team (also known as the "You Should've Done Something Other Than What you Did" team) could only put 12 on the board.

      We had a half time switch with 10 minutes left to play.  You see the black team finally figured out that it was easier to score from the end of the pool with the sunshine, the reason for this remains obscure.  Well it worked, black put in the last two, but still ended up two shy of the white team's total.

      A bunch of people actually paid me for hockey today and ..... wait, what's this............. Hell just froze over! What do you know about that!

      Let's do this kind of Sunday next Sunday too!

      And That's How Goze goes,

      Goze

      Uncle T - davemcgau@... is being discriminated against by the club puck list server.  How do we get this deserving individual plugged into the borg collective?

      PS  A lot of talk about Nationals as in "I want to be on the ClubPuck National team", but still just talk.  If you want to be on the Club Puck National team then reply to this thread and lets get something going.  No, I don't know when it is.  No, I don't know where it is.  No, I am not in charge of it.   But that it will happen, of that I am quite sure......... and at least that's something.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 22, 2013
        Agreed! So let's send a kick-butt team from Club Puck!  Who wants in? I'll take names. If we get enough for two teams, we will discuss how to split it.
        Brigit

        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

      • Rich Gray
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 22, 2013
          brigit,

               I am adding Dave McGau(not even he knows the end of his last name)'s email address to this thread since he has not been able to get on the list and he was eager to play at Nationals........... his wife is too!

               So whoever replies to this please reply to all so Dave can stay apprised of these hot topics.

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 22, 2013

              Ok.  Count me in.  I would like to play as well.

              - Oren

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 23, 2013
                In. - Ben

                Sent from my mobile device