Sunday hockey time

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2013
      The results from the recent Doodle concerning changing SUnday hockey to the morning was not too conclusive.  It ended up about 50-50.  So that tells me that we are already close to our optimal start time split.

      So this is what I would like to change...................

      Nothing.

       The first Sunday of the month we will start at 10am, the other Sundays will start at 4pm.... as is already the policy.

      "But Goze, if the split was 50-50 shouldn't we start at the early time twice a month and for the other two Sundays start at 4pm?"

      Do I look like fxxkin' Mahatma Gandhi?  Life is sometimes not entirely perfect, just deal with it.

      And besides that,  I know that our pool administration contact is a little perturbed at the amount of schedule changes I have requested over the last six months.  So let's just hang out with this schedule for a while before we contemplate another change.

      So tomorrow, Sunday the 14th, LGHS UWH will start at 4pm.

      That's How Goze goes,