Re: [clubpuck] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "Sunday Morning Hockey"

  • Uncle Terry
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2013

      Hey, I resemble that remark!

      It was much less confusing when I figured out to "Be like Mike!"

      I've never met anyone who is more confused than uncle T, so if he can figure it out we should be golden.

      Thanks,

      Bob Burres

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 8:42 PM, "Uncle Terry" <uncleterry@...> wrote:

      Might change the heading to "click the chck mark if you want to have morning hockey, leave it blank (but save) if you don't want to switch to morning hockey", for those of us who are easily confused.

      --T
      David,

          When I discussed this  with Dorothy she had an issue with my wording too.

          The question is, "Do you prefer a morning start time?"  If you answer "yes" then the meaning is clear.  If you put your name there, but do not click the box then your answer is "no, I do not prefer a morning start time", the implication would then be that you prefer an afternoon start time.

          If you take a look at the Doodle now you will see that Mikey has a pink box by his name, that means his answer is , "no, I do not prefer a morning start time."

          If you take a look at the next entry, "test", you will see that it has a green box which signifies, "yes, I do prefer a morning start time".

          I fail to see the ambiguity - oh one of whose bottom time I am envious.