Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Wrap

  • Ben Phipps
    Message 1 of 92 , Apr 7, 2013
      I later found out that Ben's ardour for the sport normally causes tingling in his nether regions, so it was just business as usual.)

      50% from the sport, 50% for having an excuse to wear a speedo.
      Message 92 of 92 , Nov 28, 2016

        Hockey in Los Gatos is alive and well.  We had 16 people show up to burn off some of that holiday pie.

        It was a good crowd and Wendy split the teams perfectly.  We had a bunch of fast players show up and the concrete bottom barely seemed to slow them down.  I for one like the concrete bottom, it's a good excuse for me being slow.  But yesterday I could not use that excuse.  I'll have to come up with something better.

        The game was back and forth and a nice balance of offense and defense.  Many long points, but not marathons, with lots of nice teamwork.

        As the holidays approach I feel compelled to give three cheers to all the players in LG and MP.  We have had a good long streak of clean hockey, people calling their own fouls, and very little argument about fouls called against them.  So hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!  Lets keep the streak going.