Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "Sunday Morning Hockey"

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7 6:23 PM
      Here is the Doodle link I mentioned in my Sunday Wrap.  If you would prefer morning Sunday over afternoon Sunday please respond with a "yes" or whatever the appropriate affirmative Doodle response is.  Let's just get a general feeling  for it now and discuss actual start time later.

      If you are a regular and if a morning start time means that you absolutely cannot attend please send the list a note saying so.  If you rarely come to Sunday hockey then don't bother us with your little issues........ oh and you suck too.

      And that's how Goze goes again,

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7 6:48 PM

        Hi Rich,

        Doodle question is wrong …

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7 7:02 PM
          David,

              Does the link not work?  Or is the question I posed wrong?  Let me know so I can fix it.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7 7:14 PM
            I think the question you want is whether we play am or pm. Doodle has something else

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 7 8:04 PM
              David,

                  When I discussed this  with Dorothy she had an issue with my wording too.

                  The question is, "Do you prefer a morning start time?"  If you answer "yes" then the meaning is clear.  If you put your name there, but do not click the box then your answer is "no, I do not prefer a morning start time", the implication would then be that you prefer an afternoon start time.

                  If you take a look at the Doodle now you will see that Mikey has a pink box by his name, that means his answer is , "no, I do not prefer a morning start time."

                  If you take a look at the next entry, "test", you will see that it has a green box which signifies, "yes, I do prefer a morning start time".

                  I fail to see the ambiguity - oh one of whose bottom time I am envious.