First of the Month Hockey Schedule this Sunday APRIL 7 and May 5th

  • Casey Nakamura
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hey Clubpuck.

      I just want to iron out the Sunday Funday 1st of the Month Hockey schedule for this Sunday APRIL 7 and then Next Sunday May 5th.

      There has always been some slight discussion about hockey times on the first of the month given the bonus hockey!

      I just want to make sure a consistent time is set for both of these dates!

      Cheers

      Casey Nakamura
      (858) 342-9599

    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
        Casey speaks truth............

        I just got word from the pool administrator that our bid to change the first Sunday in every month to 10am until 1pm has been approved.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........  April 7th and May 5th as well as all the first Sundays of the months to follow will be at the new time (10am - 1pm).

        Sundays that are NOT the first Sunday of the month will be at our regular 4-6pm time.

        Any questions............. ask Casey, he seems to be more on top of the issues than I am.