RE: [clubpuck] A fine night of hockey

  • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
      I've been very regular in the city on monday and thursday. My folks fly in tonight so i will miss. But pretty much mondays and thursdays work so im fine with playing in the city

      Sent from the brick I carry

      From: rugby14uwh@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:17:58 -0800
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] A fine night of hockey

      Sadly, Wednesday's and Sunday's aren't working out right now with my schedule.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784