Re: [clubpuck] A fine night of hockey

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
      Sadly, Wednesday's and Sunday's aren't working out right now with my schedule.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
        How about tonight up in SF?  Let me know what day you need it to be and I'll work on it.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

      • rugby14uwh@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
          I've been very regular in the city on monday and thursday. My folks fly in tonight so i will miss. But pretty much mondays and thursdays work so im fine with playing in the city

          Sent from the brick I carry

          How about tonight up in SF?  Let me know what day you need it to be and I'll work on it.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com