team suits

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2013
      I'm jealous!! There, I said it.

      Our neighbors to the north of us have very cool suits. How come we
      don't??? (insert pout here)

      Who wants to join me on the Club Puck Design and Distribution Committee
      (I just made this up)? We'd design and order some awesomely cool Club
      Puck suits that we can use multiple times. I'm hoping to make it a
      quality suit that can last "forever" and be our team suit design "forever".

      Of course then we'd have to go to a tournament to show off our awesomely
      cool new team suits. Hey, how about an awesomely excellent team for
      Nationals?!! It's July 12-14 in Milwaukee.

      What'ya say?!
      Brigit
    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2013

        I too have felt the burning desire for natty knickers.  I would love to invest in a pair.

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2, 2013
          Wow, what a rebel. Not only team suits, but a Club Puck team at Nationals!!
          I'm not sure if that's ever been done. I'll help you pick colors-- I'm good
          at that. And I'd hope you use a cool logo, like the cocktail drinker in the
          floating lounge chair, rather than something silly like Sea Lions. But I
          don't know about that Nationals thing-- are you sure the team isn't too full
          of pussies!

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2013
            Count me in for a suit and for nationals.

            With the current hockey schedule down south it's hard for me to make the practices right now but we are going to nationals if there is a team.

            gregory

            Gregory Appling

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 2, 2013
                Ah, sexy chicks in lounge chairs!  I like the way you're thinking!

                --T

                p.s., Markie V (he's some guy up north who used to play hockey) can probably redraw the Win the Party characters.

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 2, 2013
                  Change approved!

                  Sent directly from my brain

                    Message 10 of 14 , Mar 5, 2013
                      Hey Team,
                      Okay, the momentum is building! Creative juices are flowing on the
                      design of our Club Puck team suit and I don't want you to miss out!

                      We've got the okay from Mr. Moneybags himself, that the person who comes
                      up with the team design that we use on our team suits, will receive a
                      FREE month of hockey at our home facility. So, what a deal! Let's hear
                      all your ideas (colors, mascot, design, etc) and see all your drawings,
                      no later than March 20, so we can get this suit into production!

                      San Francisco orders their suits through Agon and seem to be happy with
                      them, and we may be doing that as well, so if you want to check out
                      their catalog, it's at http://www.agonswim.com/catalog/catalog13.pdf

                      Brigit
                    • Brigit Grimm
                      Message 11 of 14 , Jul 8, 2013
                        Hi all,
                        I've given out many of our fabulous CP suits by now, but have a few left
                        over. For those who haven't yet collected your suits, let me know the
                        next time you'll be at CP hockey, and I'll bring them after you notify
                        me. Dave and Leigh, if I don't see you Wednesday, I can bring them to
                        Nationals for you if you want them there (let me know).

                        Here's who else still has suits to pick up:
                        Lyndon
                        Maddy
                        Aaron
                        Marky V
                        Joe G (you owe me $37)
                        Peter (you owe me $40)

                        For those of you who now want a CP suit, there will be a way for you to
                        order them soon, but I need to work out the details. Stay tuned.
                        Happy Hockey,
                        Brigit
                      • madeleine Rive
                        Message 12 of 14 , Jul 8, 2013
                          Brigit,
                          Can you please bring Lyndon and my swimsuit to Milwaukee?  I am flying to Milwaukee tomorrow and Lyndon will not be at the pool on Wednesday.
                          Please let me know if that will work for you.
                          Thanks for organizing the suits :)

                          Madeleine