Banff Mountain film festival tickets Mar 9, 7pm

  • Brigit Grimm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi all,
      I've got 2 tickets to the Banff Film Festival showing at 7pm March 9 at
      the Los Altos HS Eagle theatre. Mike and I have gone to see festival of
      short films several years in a row; they are cool films of various
      adventurers on their (sometimes crazy) treks. Most are really great
      quality footage of the outdoors and fascinating story lines.

      Anyway, Mike and I can't go afterall, so I want to find a couple of
      takers of the tickets. $17 each. Check it out at
      http://www.banffcentre.ca/mountainfestival/worldtour/