If you're not doing anything next Saturday...

  • duereg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Everybody,

      I got a job! And they're throwing a party!

      If you're in San Francisco next Saturday, the company I just hired onto (Good Eggs) is throwing a launch party.

      Matt

      Hello Bay Area! We're launching!

      Let’s eat. And drink. And dance. Step into spring and come celebrate our full Bay Area launch with us! Good Eggs is bringing local groceries, picked and prepped to order, right to your door.

      Snack on incredible food from local foodmakers, sip tasty beverages, and let loose with a live brass band.

      Go on! Get your tickets here: www.goodeggs.com/launchparty

      Your ticket includes your first drink & a snack from one of our amazing foodmakers, and all proceeds will be donated to La Cocina!