FW: Please vote us into the finals!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Everyone's been wondering what Darin's been up to, so here's how he's been wasting his time.

      --T

      On Wednesday, February 20, 2013, Darin Ho wrote:

      Try check this out and see if it is worth forwarding on to some of the hockey guys. It's Daniels invention and he's entering a contest in the Bay Area to help fund it.
      "D"

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Daniel Fujikake <dfujikake@...>
      Date: February 20, 2013, 14:14:11 HST
      Subject:
      Please vote us into the finals!

      Aloha Friends,

      For the last year I've been working on an invention called Snapzoom, with my brother in law, Mac. It’s a simple coupler that turns ordinary optical scopes, like binoculars, into super telephoto lenses for smartphones.

      We’re semi-finalists in the Engadget Insert Coin: New Challenger contest, and they’re flying us out to San Francisco next months, to present our invention at the Engadget Expand event. We could win a generous prize, as well as priceless publicity, but we need your votes to make it to the finals. So please take a second to check out our project and vote for us, and thank you for helping us take a huge step towards making our dream a reality.

      Here’s a link to our product explanation and video page:

      http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/25/insert-coin-semifinalist-snapzoom/

      And here’s where to vote (*looks like you’ll need to be logged into either Facebook or Twitter to vote):

      http://engadgetinsertcoin.brightcontext.com

      Thank you in advance, and we’d love to hear from you if you have any questions or comments.

      Thanks,

      Daniel Fujikake

    • wendy