9828Thursday wrap

  • Rich Gray
    Nov 15, 2012
      You just can't rely on the Duke anymore.

      There we were, all lined up in his driveway with our cash in hand................... he's up playing in SF.  I guess he heard that the turnout has been better up there (3 on 3 as last reported) and they have fog too.  We couldn't wait all night so all 13 of us (yes THIRTEEN) trudged off to LGHS for some hockey.

      The hockey was not without drama, but it was pretty fun.

      We had a new player tonight............ a Greg Appleby or something with an Apple in it.  He was pretty good for a newbie.

      And That's How Goze goes,