9734Wall construction

  • Tom Brown
    Oct 3, 2012
      Please help me assemble the walls, starting Saturday. I need bodies and drills.
      Tom
      415 684 8662

      http://www.doodle.com/78cyd98x4xy2xpwu

      Your club need folks willing to get covered in dust and/or use power tools. We are building walls for a second court at PCCs. These walls last many years. Invest some sweet into your hockey club. Work is taking place in Sacred Heart Church, 554 Fillmore at Fell. Bikes can come in the front door and park inside. The entrance to the car parking lot is next to 676 Oak St.

      Let me know when you are available. We'll be drilling, cutting and screwing PVC on to metal studs.