9481YMCA Underwater Hockey CANCELLED TONIGHT!!!!!

  • Sean Avent
    Jun 1, 2012
      It seems that Big Bubba, the truck driver, heard about our awesome sport and wanted to play. unfortunately, he was a few hours too early to the pool and didn't realize he couldn't park inside the pool building. Bubba's truck did not go through the walls of the building, but did manage to smash a couple windows and send a decent amount of glass flying into the pool.  So the pool is closed for at least the night.  We could though play and beat our Charleston for the "Hardest on Your Body" pool in the US. Well, maybe just the sharpest.

      Sparky