      Sent from my IPhone
      Carol Rose
      650 224 8353

      On 01/09/2011, at 4:48 PM, PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

      '96.  Not that long ago, right?

      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      --- On Thu, 9/1/11, Carol Rose <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:

      From: Carol Rose <CROSEUSOA@...>
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Hockey Tonight
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 4:18 PM

      would that be WC 1994 or 1996?  ;-)

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

      From: Mark Voelker <markandwanda@...>
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Football schedule??
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 8:29 AM

      Get atta my head! I was thinking to call you about this yesterday. Many thanks. Although your schedule presentation did lack a little panache. It kinda lookes  like a prison dinner menu. How's about photo shopping in a nice picture of Ian  surrounded by a few cheer leader babes. Now there's something I would hang on my frig.

      Thanks again pal,

      Marky V

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: rgray35711@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:02:23 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Rich Gray included below]
      Several people had asked if I could send them the high school football schedule for one of the Gozettes (Ian).

      So here it is.

      Maybe Brigit could post Todd's schedule too.  I just read in the local rag that Todd is starting QB now!

      The two different schools (Todd's and Ian's) are not scheduled to play each other............too bad, that would have been cool!