      From: Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...>
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Hockey Tonight
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 4:42 PM

      I'll have extra gloves...... and the bottoms not as far as you think:-)

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784

      From: Mark Voelker <markandwanda@...>
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Football schedule??
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 8:29 AM

      Get atta my head! I was thinking to call you about this yesterday. Many thanks. Although your schedule presentation did lack a little panache. It kinda lookes  like a prison dinner menu. How's about photo shopping in a nice picture of Ian  surrounded by a few cheer leader babes. Now there's something I would hang on my frig.

      Thanks again pal,

      Marky V

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: rgray35711@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:02:23 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Rich Gray included below]
      Several people had asked if I could send them the high school football schedule for one of the Gozettes (Ian).

      So here it is.

      Maybe Brigit could post Todd's schedule too.  I just read in the local rag that Todd is starting QB now!

      The two different schools (Todd's and Ian's) are not scheduled to play each other............too bad, that would have been cool!