8692Re: [clubpuck] Football schedule??

    Sep 1, 2011
      :)

      On 9/1/2011 8:53 AM, Mark Voelker wrote:

      What's Mikey doing with football pads on?

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: hockeybrigit@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:51:50 -0700
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Brigit included below] Okay, now I have to send out Todd's schedule too.  And a fun photo from last week's Town Crier (sorry, the cheerleaders were cut out of the picture)  :)
      Brigit

      On 9/1/2011 8:29 AM, Mark Voelker wrote:

      Get atta my head! I was thinking to call you about this yesterday. Many thanks. Although your schedule presentation did lack a little panache. It kinda lookes  like a prison dinner menu. How's about photo shopping in a nice picture of Ian  surrounded by a few cheer leader babes. Now there's something I would hang on my frig.

      Thanks again pal,

      Marky V

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: rgray35711@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:02:23 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Rich Gray included below]
      Several people had asked if I could send them the high school football schedule for one of the Gozettes (Ian).

      So here it is.

      Maybe Brigit could post Todd's schedule too.  I just read in the local rag that Todd is starting QB now!

      The two different schools (Todd's and Ian's) are not scheduled to play each other............too bad, that would have been cool!