8689RE: [clubpuck] Football schedule??

  • Mark Voelker
    Sep 1, 2011
      Life is good!!!

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: rgray35711@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:44:08 -0400
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Football schedule??

            I don't know what I was thinking.  Here is a more "natural" picture of Ian with some of his classmates from the cheerleading squad.

      From: rgray35711@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:02:23 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Rich Gray included below]
      Several people had asked if I could send them the high school football schedule for one of the Gozettes (Ian).

      So here it is.

      Maybe Brigit could post Todd's schedule too.  I just read in the local rag that Todd is starting QB now!

      The two different schools (Todd's and Ian's) are not scheduled to play each other............too bad, that would have been cool!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic