8487Re: [clubpuck] Practice on Tues (7/12) at 8pm

  • Wendy Okafuji
    Jul 6, 2011

      Reminder that we're set to play on Tuesday, July 12 from 8-10pm.  I've heard from at least a dozen people so we definitely have critical mass.  And Carolyn said some folks from SF may come down as well.

      Also wanted to let everyone know that the pool director (Janet) said she and a few others may stay a bit to watch the play so everyone be on your best behavior!!  :-)

      Renaud offered to bring the PVC goals & a loaner brass puck from SF and Brigit will bring some nice, non-threatening coated pucks to show Janet (thanks guys!).  Who ended up with the official Hockey Collection Box?  I assume we'll be collecting fees as usual.

      btw the pool looks like it is near hwys 85 & 87 but to get there you have to take a rather circuitous route through residential streets so be sure to allow for extra time.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

      --Wendy

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Update on UWH Pool Search + Potential practice on Tues (7/12) or Thur (7/14) at 8pm